Customers Notice Re: COVID-19 Practices
2020 COVID-19 regulations require Cornell Design & Landscaping to restrict the number of people in the greenhouse to be 1 person per 1000 square feet, so please do not bring your children or other family members.
Only the purchaser will be allowed into the store to keep in line with the Government regulations for greenhouses in Saskatchewan.
No pets will be allowed in the greenhouse or on the property. Please leave your pets at home.
We look forward to seeing you this planting season.
At Cornell Design & Landscaping, we believe it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize two things: the health and well-being of our customers and employees while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus.
We are now open and have implemented the following practices to help prevent the spread of the virus and support the health and well-being of our customers, our employees and our communities.
- Offering pre-orders with curbside and/or delivery
- Limiting the number of customers in the greenhouse
- Making hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available on site to ensure common surfaces (e.g., carts, debit machines, door handles, counters, etc.) are disinfected
- Making sure customers have access to hand sanitizer or a wash station upon entry and exit of the facility
- Implementing proper social distancing between customers of a minimum of a two-metre separation between individuals
- Creating one-way routes throughout the greenhouse to ensure social distancing measures are being met
- Suspending food and beverage service in the greenhouse facility (exceptions will apply to curbside pick-up or delivery – you may purchase food, if offered, to be consumed off site)
- Prohibiting the use of public washrooms
Stay safe Moose Jaw – We will get through this!